Central Wayne
Regional Authority

Hours of Operation:
M-F 8:30am – 4pm
574 Bucks Cove Rd,
Honesdale, PA 18431
Hours: 8:30am – 4pm
Address: 574 Bucks Cove Rd, Honesdale, PA 18431
Phone: Office:570-647-0275 | Sewer Issues: 570-253-1003 | View or Pay Bill OnlinePay your online


Information regarding your sewer rental account

  1. Billings are issued three times a year, February, June, and October. Each billing statement contains four monthly payment coupons. On each coupon the service and due dates are listed. Any payment received after the specified date, will be charged 1% interest. Annual interest rate of 12%. If your account becomes past due you will receive correspondence from the Authority, and may be subject to municipal liens, and water or grinder pump termination.
  2. Payment options:
    Pay your online

    • Mail – 574 Bucks Cove Rd, Honesdale, PA 18431
    • Pay in person or at Drop Box at the Authority office (check or cash – no additional fees) – 574 Bucks Cove Rd. Honesdale, PA 18431 – 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday – Friday.
    • Pay at any location of The Dime Bank – Please make sure you have your account number listed on your check. The bank cannot answer any questions regarding your account, they do not have access to Authority records.
    • – you can pay by credit or debit card or by electronic check. You can set up autopay. A service fee is charged for this service.
    • ACH deduction from checking/savings payments deducted on the 3rd or 20th of each month by the Authority with no additional fees. Download form
    • 24-hour phone payments 1-844-932-0230 (a service fee is charged for this service).
  1. It is your responsibility to provide the Authority with your correct mailing address. Sewer bills are sent via First Class mail. Failure to receive them does not relieve you of the obligation of payment. The Authority will send copies of invoices to tenants at your request, but ultimately, the property owner is always responsible for payment on the account.
  2. A sewer permit is required to obtain a building permit for new construction or a change-in-use of the property. Additional dwelling units require additional tapping fees.
  3. Please do not use your sink or toilet as a trash can. Grease, diapers, feminine hygiene
    products, wipes, and paint are just a few of the items that are prohibited discharges.
  4. If your property has a clean-out, and the cap becomes cracked or broken it is your responsibility to have it replaced. Property owners are responsible for the sewer lateral on their property until it connects with the Authority’s main. If you have a sewer discharge issue, your plumber should be called first to help determine the problem. If it is determined that the problem is in the Authority’s collection system, please call 570-253-1003.

Having Problems?

The Central Wayne Regional Authority does not perform maintenance or conduct repairs of private laterals.

If requested, the Authority will verify that our main lines are flowing freely and not contributing to any backups of sewage.

Central Wayne Regional Authority CWRA

Tiling & Painting

Rebum delectus appellantur pro ex, te mel esse discere. Vidisse admodum.

Interior Renovation

Rebum delectus appellantur pro ex, te mel esse discere. Vidisse admodum.

Bath Repair

Rebum delectus appellantur pro ex, te mel esse discere. Vidisse admodum.

Q: What can I do about root infiltration in my lateral?

A: Chemicals can be purchased at many home supply store to dissolve root infiltration. If the chemicals do not solve the problem, contract a plumber.

Q: I have a sewer odor in my basement, what can I do?

A: If you have sewer facilities in your basement and they haven’t been used, the water in the trap may have evaporated allowing the open pipe to become a vent to the sewer. Resolve this by running water through the facilities. If this does not resolve it, contact your plumber.

Q: Water lays in my yard in a heavy rain, is my sanitary sewer clogged?

A: CWRA only handles sanitary sewer. Rainwater runoff should flow into the storm sewer. Contact your township or borough.

Q: I get water in my basement; can I use a sump pump to pump the water into my sewer line?

A: No, water infiltration in a basement must be pumped outside the house and not into the sewer line.

Customer Service

Q: Can I make a payment with credit/debit card or E-check?

A: Credit/debit card and E-check payments are being accepted at our office, over the phone, and on our website. There is a service fee.

Q: Can I set up automatic payments?

A: Yes, download this form. Fill out and mail back.

Q: Can I pay my bill over the phone anytime?

A: Yes, you can call 1-844-932-0230 to pay your bill 24/7.

Our Skills

Te mel esse discere vidisse admodum in sea.

Plumbing Fix 0
Interior Design 0
Patio Renewal 0